February is National Pet Dental Health Month (Special Offer Extended Through March)
Get $50 off your pet’s dental cleaning!
We also would like to introduce our new dental x-ray machine. Any dental x-rays required during surgery are free of charge during our special!
Something to Chew On – Helpful facts on your pet’s dental health!
- Periodontal disease is the most common disease in dogs and cats.
- Approximately 80% of dogs and cats over the age of 3 years have gingivitis or periodontal disease.
- A dog’s mouth is the ideal incubator for all kinds of bacteria to thrive, partly because the mouth is warm and moist and has nutrients present for organisms.
- Oral health issues can lead to the heart, liver and kidney disease. That’s because the toxins from periodontal disease are absorbed into animal’s blood streams.
- It only takes 48 hours for plaque (removable with toothbrush) to calcify and turn into tartar (which does not come off with brushing).