Our boarding facility offers a basic range of options with competitive pricing for dogs, cats, and exotic pets. The boarding facility itself is attached to the clinic; it offers both central heating and air conditioning for all the pets all year round. For your pets safety we separate all of our furry friends so there is no interaction between them. Each pet gets individual attention from our boarding staff and technicians all day long. Our dogs are walked regularly and even get time to stretch their legs in our outdoor dog play area. Our cats have their own room with their own special designed area which separates them and adds a little bit of excitement for any feline. If you have any question or would like a tour please stop in anytime during our regular business hours.
The following is an overview of our guidelines to keep your pet healthy while they are in our care. We want to ensure that your pet’s stay with us is comfortable and we want you to have peace of mind while you are away.
Dogs must be current on:
- Fecal test within the last year
Cats must be current on:
- FELV within the last year
- If your pet’s vaccines are not current, please make an appointment at least 7 days prior to their stay.
- Dogs not fully vaccinated 7 days prior will stay in our isolation area for a minimum of 7 days for an additional charge per day.
If you get your pet’s vaccines elsewhere, please have a copy faxed to us prior to your pet’s stay. Our fax number is 480-899-0705. (We only acknowledge vaccinations given by a licensed veterinarian.)
**Exam & treatment charges apply if pet receives vaccinations while in boarding.
- Fecal testing done at our hospital within the past twelve months, or proof of a negative fecal done by another veterinarian within the same time frame will be required.
- Fecal samples need to be dropped off at least 48 hours prior to admission to allow us time to confirm negative results.
- Dogs that do not have a negative fecal on file prior to admission will stay in our isolation area for a minimum of 2 days for an additional charge per day until negative results are confirmed.
- If fecal results are positive, dogs will stay in our isolation area for an additional charge per day until treatment is administered and a negative fecal is confirmed.
**Exam, isolation charges & treatment charges apply if fecal results are positive.
All pets will have a Flea/Tick/Mosquito control applied upon check in. This is to insure all our guests stay clean and comfortable.
7:30AM – 6:00PM Mon – Fri
8:00AM – 3:00PM Sat
After 11:00AM we do charge for an additional day, just like people hotels.
Located in Chandler but we service the entire East Valley including Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Ahwatukee with skilled and caring competitively priced dog, cat and small animal boarding.